OUR FEE SCHEDULE
Initial Consult: 90 minutes, in-office or phone ($600)
- This fee includes the time Dr. Kirmani will spend PRIOR to your visit reviewing the comprehensive health history, intake questionnaires, and any previous medical records or lab results that you send to our office at least 72 hours before your consultation.
- A comprehensive visit summary is uploaded to the Patient Portal for every patient after their visit that specifically describes recommendations for food/diet, exercise/movement, stress management/lifestyle, testing/imaging/diagnostics. This creates a tailor-made course to follow that addresses your particular needs.
- The intention is for every patient to leave their consultation empowered to take meaningful steps toward their best health. A comprehensive food plan, recipes, and numerous informative handouts are provided to guide each patient in their next steps toward whole health.
Initial Follow-Up Visit: 60 minutes , in-office or phone ($400)
- This fee includes the time Dr. Kirmani spends PRIOR to your visit performing an in-depth analysis of the lab results and designing a customized plan of care
- At this visit Dr. Kirmani discusses your lab results and explains the plan of care that she has created for you. The plan of care at this point is adjusted based on the lab results and may include detailed supplement/medication program. Adjustments may also be made to the initial food/diet plan. This creates a more tailor-made course to follow that addresses your particular needs.
Subsequent Follow-Up Visit: 30 minutes, in-office or phone ($200)
- These visits with Dr. Kirmani focus on review of any lab results, your physical response to dietary, exercise, and/or lifestyle modifications suggested at your initial consultation, to answer any new questions, and to formulate a plan going forward. Phone consultation, Skype or other forms of communication may be utilized depending on your preferences, location, and needs. , to answer any new questions, and to formulate a plan going forward.
Minor Follow-Up Visit: 15 minutes, phone only ($100)
- These visits are meant as quick follow ups to discuss minor changes to your ongoing program and make adjustments.
We have decided to focus on a philosophy with an emphasis on patient relationships rather than insurance requirements. Therefore, our office is out of network for all insurance companies.
We will provide each patient with an insurance claim form that is called a ‘superbill’ by the insurance industry. You can submit this superbill to your insurance company. Please note (Important exceptions are Medicare and Medicaid for which we are NOT a contracted provider)
It is your responsibility to know how your plan works and to submit the superbill. Payment is expected at the time of your visit.
make an appointment
- Consultations are time recorded for billing purposes at $400 per hour. Depending on the severity of your clinical condition and complexity of your case, if extra time is needed beyond your scheduled appointment time – billing in 15 minutes increments ($100 per 15 mins) will apply.
- Emails for simple straightforward questions requiring a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ reply, there will be no charge. However, emails/messages that require changes to your existing plan, new prescriptions or complex decision making – there will be a charge of $35.
- Prescription are written with an appropriate number of refills to complete the course of treatment or to last until your next appointment. It is the patient’s responsibility to schedule these appointments (in office or over the phone) in a timely manner.
COPYRIGHT 2016 © My Pure MD Design By Versa Creative Group